Melodie Baldwin Platinum Member


                          MELODIE BALDWIN


     If you're looking to have somebody that can talk you off the ledge and put you into a cradle of confidence, Jason Foss is your guy.  I was having a horrible life with so many complications.  I lost a job of 35 years just before I first spoke to Jason.  He was so uplifting.  He spoke to me about all the things that I knew about myself but had forgotten.  He told me that the new business that I was in was going to take off, simply because of my own energy and knowledge.


       This all happened at a time when I felt like I had no energy or knowledge.  He began asking me questions, about my past career, and what I wanted to happen in the future.  And that's when I realized, once again, that I did have worth, and so much knowledge from my past career.  I was able to move forwards when I felt I was at a place that I couldn't.


       Jason reminded me that I was someone with enough charisma and intelligence to start something totally new.  As we became friends, and as I started to move out of a very dark place, he showed me all of my best attributes that I thought were gone.  And because he was able to explain why I shouldn't give up, I decided to start a whole new career with a company that thinks about the people in it, and the people that we serve, first. But without his back up, sheer push, and positivity, I don't know if I would've been able to go forward the way that I have.

        Jason is someone who has that ability, as a life coach.  He has been so positive and uplifting.  He made me see who I could be again, after 35 years, being in the same business.  When that career ended the way it did, he let me know I could still be anybody that I wanted to be.   He reminded me that I have the gift of helping others.

        What I really need to say right now is thank you Jason, you are the bomb!  You always will be!

       If you're looking for someone who can help you, Jason Foss is that man!


                                             Melodie Baldwin


                                             A Dreamer's Life

                                                                                                                                   Platinum Member

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valerie BoccaLeone Platinum Member

Isa Mendoza Platinum Member

Staci Radican Platinum Member