Jaisy George Platinum Member


                                Jaisy George


          "I believe everyone has poetry. Some of us just have yet to find it...me included! That is where Jason Foss comes in. People love to tell their story and with Jason's help you will be able to bring your personal story to life on paper. Through weekly calls Jason helped me reflect on impactful life moments, affirmations and goals aiding me in understanding myself and being confident about the core of who I am...growth minded at all costs."


                                             Jaisy George


                                             A Dreamer's Life

                                                                                                                                   Platinum Member

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valerie BoccaLeone Platinum Member

Isa Mendoza Platinum Member

Staci Radican Platinum Member